END OF LIFE POLICY
This policy applies to the DTG Printers defined below.
Prior to End of Life Information:
- Customers will have access to Brother online technical documentation for the products through the online support links listed below.
- Access to telephone and email shall be provided free of charge during the original warranty period or an extended warranty period of the applicable product.
- Replacement parts will be available for purchase for at least seven (7) years from applicable End of Sales Date listed below.
After End of Life Information:
- Customers will continue to have access to Brother online technical documentation for the products through the online support links listed below.
- Customers may choose to pay for telephone and/or email technical support starting on the Pay for Support Date listed below. For detailed information on how to pay for telephone and/or email support, please click here.
- Parts for the DTG Printers may not be available for purchase.
Software Support Information:
- Support for third party software necessary to utilize the DTG Printers shall be provided as long as operating system is running most recent [software] version and the manufacturer is still supporting it.
- Once an operating system is no longer supported by the manufacturer, Brother can no longer provide support for its software on the same operating system. For this reason, software support is outside the dates listed in this End of Life policy.
|KEY DATES||GT-541 Printer||GT-782 Printer|
|Release Date||March 2005||October 2008|
|End of Sales Date||April 2012||December 2012|
|End of Life Date||May 31, 2020||May 31, 2020|
|Pay for Support Date||June 1, 2020||June 1, 2020|
|Pay for Support Info||Download PDF||Download PDF|
THIRD PARTY ANICLLARY EQUIPMENT:
This policy does not apply to third party ancillary equipment used with DTG Printers. Customers should contact its authorized Brother DTG Printer dealer to obtain details on such equipment’s end of product life policy.
If you would like to learn more about our current Brother DTG printers, please visit www.brotherdtg.com or contact a DTG Specialist at 1-877-750-2543.
The terms of this policy are subject to change at any time.